Mission of the NORD 2nd Line project is to introduce itself as one of top quality sources for used refurbished Medical equipment’s.
There are distinct advantages to buy pre owned imaging systems, starting with cost: Typically a 30-60% discount against new. When you choose pre owned units, you knows the technology is already proven and finally there are excellent third party service options available after buying your pre owned equipment.
This company has some excellent competitive advantages such as access to buy used units from first world countries and excellent quality of refurbishing process, Excellent post sales services based on all experiences and knowledge which was collected during last 19 years of experience in Denmark and Asia.
System refurbishing process:
1)We find and buy used Medical equipment’s from Clinics, Hospitals and other companies in Sweden and other EU countries.
2) Checking the functionality of the system. This includes a physical inspection of all parts of the unit (lights, trackball, monitor / LCD screen, keyboard, shock absorption, wheels, brakes connector assembly, etc.)
3) The system is booted and patient data is erased if applicable.
4) The system diagnostics are run. We will notify any failures and start process of troubleshooting.
5) System Repair is performed, including modifying the configuration to match customer specification, adding replacing hardware reloading software, restoring options performing power / video conversion, preloading DICOM, and installing peripherals as instructed
6) Once the system is fully operational with no errors, you can configure the image quality and test basic system modes (b mode, color, m mode, C Doppler, 3D / 4D, ECG DICOM, etc).
7) After full repair of the system is complete, the cosmetic refurbishment begins. All panels are removed, repaired (or replaced if needed), cleaned, and painted with exact OEM color match.
8) The system is completely dismantled and cleaned inside and out, including removal of all dust debris from the internal cage
9) The system is reassembled and final review will be done.
10) We perform the quality check, including testing the system with all of the designated peripherals and probes, re-testing every system mode and each application, checking each key and button for operability, and performing a final cosmetic check for every part of the system. The system is "burned in" for a minimum of 24 hours with multiple reboot cycles
11) Images from the QA session are stored in our imaging archive.
12) Exchange or paint cosmetic parts and covers of unit to make unit in excellent like new cosmetic condition.
Ultrasound units which we can support you are:
1-NORD Healthcare Sharpview X11,C11,V11
2-NORD Healthcare Interscan
3-NORD Healthcare UROSCAN
4-GE VOLUSON 730
5-GE Voluson E
6-GE VOLUSON E6
7-GE VOLUSON E8
8-GE VOLUSON E10
9-GE LOGIQ E9
10-GE LOGIQ F6
11-GE LOGIQ F8
12-GE LOGIQ P7
13-GE LOGIQ S7
14-GE LOGIQ 9
15-GE LOGIQ E
16-GE VIVID E95
17-GE VIVID E9
18-GE VIVID 7
19-GE VIVID i
20-GE VIVID Q
22-PHILIPS Afiniti 70
23-PHILIPS Afiniti 50
27-PHILIPS EPIQ 5
28-PHILIPS EPIQ 7
33- SEIMENS S2000
34-TOSHIBA APLIO 400
35-TOSHIBA APLIO 500
36-TOSHIBA APLIO XG