The INTERSCAN is designed in Denmark. The design is functional and created in combination with technology and simplicity. The materials are all selected in high quality and in combination with design and technology, our scanners all offer a unique experience.
Interscan is the new generation ultrasonography scanner with outstanding wireless features.
Comparing to the traditional ultrasound scanners with a cable connecting the probe to the main unit, no cable appears at the end of the probes.Good NEWS you will not have the troubles caused by traditional cables of probes!
All probes have wireless chargers.
Unit runs 2 probes simultaneously. No need to switch between probes for scanning with different probes.
Freeze key is available on probes.
There is no physical traditional keyboard. Alphabetic keys and measurements are available by touch on the monitor. Also you can choose to have a fully sterilable laser alphabetic keyboard on the unit as an option.
As unit has 2 to 3 wireless chargers you have this opportunity to charge the probes easily during interval periods between patients if needed to work with unit continuously for a long period.
Also you can use main stand of unit without power and based on internal battery for few hours too.
Unit is very user friendly and perfect for interventional procedures and emergency rooms, Delivery rooms, CCU and ICU wards and also clinics.
The probe of the Scanner is highly integrated with ultrasound image processing, power management and a wireless signal provider to be connected by the main unit.
- Scan mood: B, BM
- Gray scale: 256 levels
- Scanned image display frame: 10 frames/seconds
- Case Storage: 64(32 GIG x2)
- Wireless printer
- Stand unit and probes Built-in battery
- Wireless Charger for probes.
- Ergonomic beautiful shape.
- Cosmetic LED illumination.
- Wireless probes (3 Different models available)
- Metal Biopsy guides are available for all probe models.
- Dual 12 inches monitors
- No need of probe switch for scanning with different probes.
- NWL3.5C: 2D Convex probe 3.5 Mhz
- NWL7.5L: 2D Linear probe 7.5 Mhz
- NWL10L: 2D Linear probe 10 Mhz
Metal Biopsy guides are available for all probe models as an option.
Enjoy your days of working without troubles of cables.